Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- The text has been saved as .doc, .docx, .rtf or .odt file.
- All information that may reveal the author’s identity have been deleted from the text and submitted files (see Author Guidelines).
- The text is formatted according to the Author Guidelines: line specing 1.5, font 12 points (Times New Roman, black colour).
- An abstract, keywords and a bibliography are set at the end of the article. / A bibliography is set at the end of the review (a bibliography is not needed if there is no secondary literature included in the footnotes).
- The text has been formatted in accordance with the Author Guidelines for preparing references.
- DOI numbers or URLs (if available) have been provided for references.
- Illustrations are set at appropriate places in the text and according to copyright principles. The author pledges to submit the illustrations additionally as separate files (stage 2. “Upload Submission”). / The submitted paper does not include illustrations.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.